Pack (pack, package) The totality formed by the product after packaging. Composed of contents and packaging. According to different packaging forms, different packages can be formed.
Sales package (commodity + sales package): soda + glass bottle. Meet sales requirements.
Transport packaging (sales packaging + transport packaging): bottled soda + plastic turnover box. Meet the requirements of transportation.
Commodities + shipping packages are sold directly: such as electric fans, refrigerators, televisions, etc. are directly packed in corrugated boxes, plus cushioning materials, strapping materials, labels, etc. to form shipping packages. If the above-mentioned corrugated boxes are stacked on a pallet in a certain pattern and tied and fixed, a pallet package is formed.
The transportation package arrives at the consumer through various circulation links from the factory, and different transportation and storage environments will produce different environmental stresses.
Service object: transport package
1. Corrugated box packaging
2. Wooden box packaging
3. Pallet packaging/pallet packaging
4. Logistics equipment/recyclable logistics equipment
5. Cold chain packaging
Testing services: implementation of standards ISTA, ASTM, ISO, GB/T 4857, GB/T 35774, etc.
1. Design of package transport test plan
2. Package rectification service
3. Writing service for corporate standards or packaging specifications
1. Traditional retail packaging mainly reflects its marketing information, and its adaptability to the transportation environment is poor.
2. Traditional retail logistics and e-commerce logistics are different, and the environmental stress is also different.