U.S, Canada cTUVus
The New Energy Battery Division provides one-stop testing and certification services for manufacturers and traders in the battery quality test industry. Battery testing services can provide testing and certification services for various battery products in accordance with the relevant standards of the European Union, North America and other major countries and regions. Laboratory Focus on studying the changes and updates of car battery health check standards in various countries, and actively participate in the drafting and formulation of standards. And maintain a good cooperative relationship with well-known international institutions to cooperate with customers to easily and conveniently obtain passes to enter the multi-national market.
Business scope: Testing Service / International Certification Service / UN 38.3 Test Cargo Transportation Appraisal / Quality Inspection Report / Large Power Testing
Safetest, Performance Test, reliability test, failure analysis, Transportation test, chemical test, emc test, UN38.3, External short circuit, Forced discharge, Crushing, Overcharge, Continuous low-rate charging, Thermal abuse, Limited Power Source Test, Impact Test, Shock Test, Vibration Test, Heating Test, Temperature Cycling Test, MECHANICAL TESTS, ELECTRICAL TESTS, BATTERY ENCLOSURE TESTS, BMS
Performance tests mainly include voltage, internal resistance, capacity, internal pressure, self-discharge rate, cycle life, sealing performance, safety performance, storage performance, appearance, etc., as well as overcharge, over-discharge, solderability, corrosion resistance, etc.
1. Self-discharge test
2. Internal resistance measurement
3. Internal pressure test
4. Impact test
5. Lithium battery cycle life detection
U.S, Canada cTUVus
1. The fastest inspection method is to test the internal resistance and the maximum discharge current. A good quality lithium battery has a very small internal resistance and a large maximum discharge current. Use a multimeter with a 20A range to directly short the two electrodes of the lithium battery. The current should generally be about 10A, or even higher, and it can be maintained for a period of time. A relatively stable battery is a good battery.
2. Look at the appearance. The fullness of the appearance, such as a lithium battery of about 2000mAh, is relatively large. The workmanship is more delicate or the packaging is plumper.
3. Look at the hardness. The middle part of the lithium battery can be squeezed lightly or moderately with the hand. The hardness is moderate, and there is no soft squeezing feeling, which proves that the lithium battery is a relatively high-quality battery.
4. Look at the weight. Remove the outer packaging and feel whether the weight of the lithium battery is relatively heavy. If the weight is heavy, it is a high-quality battery.
5. During the live working process of the lithium battery, continue discharging for about 10 minutes if the battery poles are not hot, it proves that the battery protection board system is perfect. Generally, the quality of lithium batteries with high-quality protection boards is better than ordinary lithium batteries.
How do external conditions affect battery cells, modules and packs? What factors impact their capacity and lifetime? Which environmental conditions accelerate ageing? These are the questions addressed by battery performance testing.
Battery performance testing describes electrical testing of battery packs, modules and cells, superimposed by thermal and climate conditioning. By simulating a range of external influences in special testing chambers – such as climatic conditions including arctic temperatures and humid tropical climates – evidence can be collected to the impact of these conditions on your battery; e.g. the impact of mechanical stresses caused by thermal or electrical loads.
At the same time cooling units simulate the cooling cycle. Extensive measurement and simulation equipment further allow the recording of electrical and climatic data as well as simulation and recording of communication between batteries and control devices.
renders battery pack testing as well as battery cell and module testing essential for the safety of users. And as electric vehicles become more popular, so will the need for electric vehicle battery safety. Conducting life cycle and capacity tests is one crucial step towards validating battery safety and durability.
By choosing ORT, you are partnering with our professional team with comprehensive knowledge in battery performance testing, alongside other benefits:
Stay ahead of the competition with our experts who are at the forefront of battery testing and support you through the entire value chain from component to final product.
During the R&D process our testing services will support you in making technical decisions that serve your design objectives best, while also impacting battery performance in the long run.
Uncover possibilities for quality improvement and reduce the risk of product recalls and warranty claims once the product is placed on the market.
Access the market faster by reducing your product development time through our effective test programs.
Gain advantage from our innovative service offerings: fully automated cutting-edge test process as well as tailored approach to your data measurement, analysis and reporting requirements
Ensure battery performance with our battery reliability testing services which can make all the difference between winning and losing - in the commercial sector as well as on the racetracks.
1. Safety performance:
Overcharge, overdischarge, short circuit, extrusion, acupuncture, heavy impact, falling, heat abuse, low pressure, seawater immersion, washing, external fire.
2, electrical performance:
Capacity, rate discharge, internal resistance, cycle life, accelerated aging, SOC calibration, storage performance, charge holding capacity, energy efficiency.
3, environmental performance:
Temperature cycle, temperature shock, constant damp heat, mechanical vibration, mechanical shock, insulation test.